They did it! The San Francisco 49ers made it to the Super Bowl! The next best thing to having tickets to the game at the Superdome in New Orleans is to watch the action on the big screen at North Coast Brewing’s Taproom & Grill in Fort Bragg, California.
Doors open at 3:00 pm on Sunday, February 3rd. Catch the 3:30 kickoff, drink North Coast’s great beers and enjoy the special Super Bowl appetizers prepared exclusively for this game, including
• Kaepernick’s Buffalo Wings
• Vernon Davis’ Sausage Bites
• Sourdough Sam’s Garlic Waffle Fries
• Frank Gore’s Fried Mushrooms
• David Akers’ Killer Nachos
• Randy Moss’ Shrimp Ceviche
• A.J. Jenkins’ Fried Ravioli
• Demarcus Dobbs’ Chicken Chimis
• Mario Manningham’s Clam Chowder
• Crabtree’s Pepperoni Pizza
You can follow up on those appetizers with complete dinners and specials of the evening beginning at 5:00 pm.
If you are one of those fortunate football fans who live on California’s Mendocino Coast, join us at North Coast Brewing’s Taproom & Grill at 3 pm this Sunday, February 3 and watch the San Francisco 49ers play the Baltimore Ravens in the 47th Super Bowl game. You can find us at the corner of Main and Pine Streets in Fort Bragg.