If you’re fortunate enough to live on the Mendocino Coast, you can watch the playoff game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers this Saturday night, January 12th, at North Coast Brewing’s Taproom or on the big screen in the Sequoia Room.
Enjoy North Coast’s great brews and the special football appetizers created exclusively for this playoff by Loretta Evans, North Coast Brewing’s Food & Beverage Manager:
- Kaepernick’s Buffalo Wings with house made blue cheese dressing and dipping veggies
- Vernon Davis Sausage Bites
- Sourdough Sam’s Garlic Waffle Fries
- Cheese Head Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza
- Alex Smith’s Eggs from Hell (spicy pickled eggs)
- Frank Gore’s Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon and Cream Cheese
You can follow up on those appetizers with complete dinners and specials of the evening. The Taproom opens at 4:00 and the Sequoia room at 5:00.
Don’t miss the big playoff game at North Coast Brewing’s Taproom and Grill, located on the big corner of Main and Pine Streets in Fort Bragg.